How to make a purchase?
Thank you for joining the many customers shopping with karti.com.mk
Online shopping with karti.com.mk is easy, quick and simple. If this is your first purchase, please follow the steps given below:
- On the home page select the event that you wish to purchase tickets for by clicking on the image of the event. A new page will be opened offering detailed information about the event you are interested in. You can notice a “Buy ticket” button.Click this button and proceed to the next step.
- Select the number of tickets that you wish to purchase, as well as the block, row and seats which are available. By clicking the ”Select” button the system will automatically place the selected tickets to your shopping cart.
- Once you have checked that all the tickets are placed in the cart, click the “Buy” button.
- A new page presents you with a detailed overview of your shopping cart. Here, you are required to fill in your personal information, to agree with the rules of privacy and to confirm that the information you entered is correct and properly filled.
- In the next step you have to type in a four-digit verification code. Once you are done, proceed on by clicking the “BUY” button.
- Enter the required information such as the credit card number, the date of validity etc. and then click the “Continue” button. After a successful transaction is confirmed, you will see a message with the text “Your transaction is successful” on the screen.
- Once you receive that message, your purchase is completed. Expect a confirmation message and electronic voucher in PDF form on the e-mail address that you provided in step 4.
- In case you receive a message “Your transaction is canceled” it is necessary to repeat the process from the beginning. In the last step please make sure that the information from your credit card along with the three-digit code (located on the back of the card) are inserted correctly. Additionally, you may need to check whether you have enough funds on your account.
Thank you for choosing us.